The incredible Morpheus8 procedure combines radiofrequency energy, needling, and fractional technology for dramatic results without surgery. Just one Morpheus8 treatment tightens, remodels, and stimulates collagen deep in the dermis! Morpheus8 targets subdermal layers of the skin and tissue to remodel collagen almost anywhere on the face and body. Morpheus8 is safe on skin types up to and including VI with little risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH), which is common with other resurfacing methods.
- Full body skin resurfacing
- Skin tightening
- Fat reduction of stubborn areas
- Improves droopy eyelids and under-eye bags
- Treats jowls and double chin
- Improves appearance of loose, crepey neck skin
- TIghtens skin on upper arms, above knees and on abdomen
What is the cost of MORPHEUS8?
For more information about Cosmetic Dermatology, or to request an appointment, please complete our online form or call 970-926-9226 (Vail), 970-927-2800 (Willits), 970-710-2400 (Spring St.), 970-668-0998 (Breckenridge) or 970-930-6490 (Glenwood).